Need an interpreter?
AT&T Language Line number: 1-800-203-8600 or click on the following link for more information: We Speak Your Language
Language Line offers professional translation by phone. It requires setting up an account and costs roughly $2/minute. It works well for short, simple needs.
Kansas Judicial Council Publications (Municipal Judge Manual) For password, email OJA at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate OJA’s support – they pay for access for all Kansas municipal judges.
AD HOC REPORT
Commissioned by the Kansas Supreme Court, this 2018 report addresses serious bonding practices, fines and fees in municipal courts. It is a direct response to abuses in Ferguson, addresses fundamental justice issues, and saves liability. Ad Hoc Committee Report (PDF).
KS SUPREME COURT STREAMING
The Kansas Supreme Court is video streaming oral arguments to the Internet, in part, for persons interested in the Court, but also as a learning aid for teachers who teach about the courts and the law. The videos can be accessed via the Judicial Branch website at Kansas Supreme Court by clicking “View Oral Arguments” under the Featured Links heading.
DMV (Officially Called “Driver Solutions”)
- Driver Control (website for courts)
- Conviction Codes (page 8 & 9)
- Speeding Buffer Zones
- Suspendable Offense List
- DL Status Lookup
State of Kansas
- Official Kansas Government Site
- Kansas Supreme Court
- Kansas Attorney General Opinions
- Kansas Judicial Ethics Advisory Opinions
- Kansas Legislature On-Line
- Kansas Department of Revenue – Driver’s License Information
- Kansas Association of City/County Management
- Kansas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Kansas League of Municipalities
- Kansas Association of Counties
- Kansas Association for Court Management
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- American Judicature Society Center for Judicial Ethics
- National Association of Women Judges
- National Center for State Courts
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- The National Judicial College
- Center for Court Innovation
- The State Justice Institute
- American Bar Association
- ABA Traffic Court Academy